So Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke has covered Arctic Monkey’s ‘I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor’ by putting a fantastic swing spin on the classic track.
Taking on the likes of Bradley Walsh and Jason Manford by releasing his debut album ‘From The Top’ last week (November 24th) and we’re absolutely loving this cover.
As The Metro reports, speaking about the cover, the Anton said: “I love the Arctic Monkeys and this is a very different version of one of their tracks.
“I hope they don’t mind what we’ve done with it. They might not have it down as a swing track but it definitely works!”
We want to know what you think! Have a discussion in the comments below.
The ‘From The Top’ tracklisting is:
- Putting On The Ritz
- Me And My Shadow ft. Lance Ellington
- Something Stupid ft. Hayley Sanderson
- City Of Stars ft. Connie Fisher
- Moondance ft. The Overtones
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Beyond The Sea
- Moon River
- Don’t Rain On My Parade
- It Had To Be You
- That’s Amore ft. Lance Ellington
- Blue Moon
- Nothing But Love
- Pure Imagination
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year